On May 11, CHCANYS started what we hope will be a new tradition for our Jeffrey T. Latman annual fundraiser, which for years had been hosted at Belmont Race Track. This year, we tried something new, and created the Jeffrey T. Latman Memorial Mini Golf Open, hosted at “Swingers” – a fancy and fun indoor mini golf venue under the streets of New York City! Our golf outing is a rethinking for CHCANYS, rethinking the how, but not the why, of this very important event. Please take a moment to enjoy, like, share, and tag yourself in some photos from Thursday night’s event. Click here to see our Facebook album.
This event was made possible by the generous support of our partners and supporters:
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan: The Open Championship Sponsor
- Ryan Health: The U.S. Open Sponsor
- Mutual of America & Greenberg Traurig: The PGA Championship Sponsors
- We also want to acknowledge CohnReznick, Fidelis Care, Azara Healthcare, Commonwealth Purchasing Group, Stellarhealth, and RubiconMD for their contributions.
- And the Latman family, their friends, and colleagues for their continued support of CHCANYS for so many years. Your partnership is very meaningful to CHCANYS.
Thank you to all who joined us! Donations are still open here.