Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. PCMHs build better relationships between patients and their clinical care teams. Research shows that PCMHs improve quality and the patient experience, and increase staff satisfaction—while reducing health care costs. Practices that earn recognition have made a commitment to continuous quality improvement and a patient-centered approach to care, through:
- Reducing fragmentation in coordinating care
- Improved management of chronic conditions
- Alignment with state and federal initiatives
- Improved patient and staff satisfaction through team-based care
- Operationalization of health information exchange and technologies to optimize patients' access to care
- Reduction of health care costs
- Increased payers' recognition of quality care services rendered
(From "Why PCMH")
Monthly Office Hours convene every third Thursday of every month from 12-1 PM.
Meeting Registration - Zoom
If you have any questions please contact CHCANYS staff lead Meital Fried-Almog, Assistant Director, Clinical Excellence and Innovation, at email@example.com.