The Technology Training Coordinator (TTC) uses a comprehensive knowledge of teaching skills, technology, and technical writing to facilitate technology use across the organization. The TCC provides ongoing professional development for technology solutions used organization-wide to support strengthening staff technology skills. The Training Coordinator instructs staff to promote the effective use of technology systems in teaching and learning and may participate in project discussions/meetings and training. The TTC creates a variety of training materials for face-to-face, blended learning, and online learning opportunities to be used in the classroom and throughout the organization. This position will support the Technology Department's training needs for the organization's staff. The TCC will work under the guidance of the Director of Health Information Technology and Technology Department leadership.
- Associate's degree in training and development, technology and information systems, or a related field.
- 3+ years experience as a Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator, Trainer, technical writer or a similar role.
- 2+ years experience working with Epic or as an Epic trainer.
- Proficiency in word processing and presentation software.
- Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers.
- Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems, instructional design .and e-learning platforms.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data.
- Experience with different training techniques
Desired Characteristics, Skills
- Ability to work independently, comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment while also functioning as a member of an IT support team
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills, and both verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Commitment to the mission of Callen-Lorde