See below for resources:
- National Women’s Blood Pressure Awareness Week is scheduled for October 17-23, 2021 and more information will become available at https://www.womenshealth.gov/nwbpaw. For questions, please contact email@example.com. Letters of interest to become an SMBP Program partner should be submitted to OWHBPPartner@hhs.gov.
- Check out the Community Health Center Hub for the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) funded community health centers. The next webinar, Partner with Patients: Lifestyle Modification with Nutrition & Physical Activity is scheduled for 10/13 at 1PM ET.
- The Million Hearts® Learning Lab is a bi-monthly learning series focused on cardiovascular disease prevention and management topics. The series is open to clinicians, quality improvement, and other interested staff across the country, but with a focus on community health centers. Clinicians may earn 1.0 CME credit per session and up to 5.0 credits for attending the full series through the American Medical Association’s EdHub. Check out the Million Hearts Learning Lab Confluence page, which has registration links as well as recordings and materials and information about CME.
- The Quarter 4 Million Hearts® SMBP Forum is scheduled for 12/9 at 1:00PM ET. Registration is available here.
- Information on the Hear Her Campaign is available here.
- The October Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID), Opportunities for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention webinar is scheduled for 10/21 at 3:00PM ET. Registration is available here. Check out the recording from the February VBID webinar (Access Passcode: iG2M7$^N). See the attachment for other webinars targeted towards Medicare Advantage Organizations (MAOs).
- Check out the recording of the June 2020 SMBP Forum. This session had a focus on pregnant and postpartum women.
- The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Improve Maternal Health is available here.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists’ (ACOG) Maternal Cardiac Conditions: Addressing a Leading Cause of Pregnancy-Related Death webinar recording is available here.
- Check out the National Association for Community Health Center’s (NACHC) resource, Reimbursement Tips: Community Health Center Requirements for Remote Physiologic Monitoring (RPM) & Self Measured Blood Pressure (SMBP).
- Information and registration for the 10/28 (virtual) National Forum 19th Annual Meeting is available here.
- Join the National Hypertension Control Roundtable by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.