According to the World Health Organization, Social Determinants of Health are conditions in the environments in which people are born, live, learn, work, play, worship, and age that affect a wide range of health, functioning, and quality-of-life outcomes and risks.
CHCANYS' Social Determinants of Health Lunch & Learn Part 2- April 16, 2021
- Ariel Singer , an expert in patient centered communication and the creator of Collaborative Screening: Guidance for Person-Centered Inquiry.
- Laurie Francis , Executive Director at Partnership Health Center in Montana
- Motivational Interviewing in Leadership and Organizations (MILO): Books, Articles, Podcasts at http://www.miinleadershipandorganizations.com/milo-resources.html
- Partnership Health Center in Montana at https://www.partnershiphealthcenter.com/who we are.html
- Leading with Empathy: Collaborative Screening Leadership Handout