Virtual visit platform integrated into EHR
NextGen acquired OTTO Health in December of 2019 to provide NextGen Enterprise clients with a platform that supports live virtual video visits and support services, including implementation, training, and patient and provider support.
Provider supported features include:
- On-demand scheduling- Schedule integrated visits from anywhere, at any time, from within the visit platform
- Image documentation -Request images from the patient during intake, and view those images as part of the visit
- Support User Workflow- Enable a support user to join the scheduled user during a virtual visit
Patient supported features include:
- Interpretive Services- Ability to connect telephonically with an interpreter in a virtual visit
- Add a Guest- Enable the patient to invite a guest to join them in their visit
- Chat, Screen, and Document Sharing- Share your screen, a document, or chat messages with the patient during a visit
Ryan Egloff, REgloff@nextgen.com, (919) 673 9991
Cost is per user license. Generally it is $79/per user/per month for clinicians and $25/per user/per month for support users (Mas, LPNs, etc). Implementation is usually a one-time $450/fee per user and support user, but that fee is currently discounted for COVID-19.
Implementation for integrated visits can vary depending on the practice size as well as provider engagement. Implementations are done virtually and generally completed in a few weeks.
Due to increase in demand of virtual visits during COVID-19, NextGen has a non-integrated version to get new customers ready to use virtual visits in 48 hours once the paperwork has been received. Integrated implementations take place within four weeks following non-integrated.