National Health Center Week (NHCW) will take place August 7-13 this year! NHCW is an annual celebration with the goal of raising awareness about the mission and accomplishments of America’s health centers over the past five decades.
Each day of the week will highlight different focus areas:
- Sunday, 8/7: Public Health in Housing Day
- Monday, 8/8: Healthcare for the Homeless Day
- Tuesday, 8/9: Agricultural Worker Health Day
- Wednesday, 8/10: Patient Appreciation Day
- Thursday, 8/11: Stakeholder Appreciation Day
- Friday, 8/12: Health Center Staff Appreciation Day
- Saturday, 8/13: Children’s Health Day
For FAQs about NHCW, click here.