New York’s Safety Net Providers offer essential services — from healthcare to housing — for our state’s most vulnerable populations. State budget changes to “carve-out” Medicaid prescription drugs will devastate the 340B drug discount program for the poorest New Yorkers. Click here to Save NY's Safety Net.
CHCANYS' all virtual Statewide Advocacy Week 2021 will be the second week in March: Monday, March 8 through Friday, March 12. Invite colleagues, patients, friends, and family to join us in a weeklong advocacy strategy to advance our New York State 2021 budget priorities.
The Health Resources Services Administration defines telehealth as the use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support long-distance clinical health care, patient and professional health-related education, public health and health administration.
- 03 9:00 am - 10:00 am
The Public Policy Committee is a CHCANYS Board Committee and onlyavailable to CHCANYS members.To register, email Marie Mongeon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 04 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 05 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmThe HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C and STD sub-committee is a CHCANYS clinical sub-committee. To join: email Meital Fried-Almog, email@example.com.
- 08 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Advocacy Week Kick Off Rally featuring welcome remarks, invited speakers, and briefing on the legislative asks for the week. Speakers include:
- NY State Senator Gustavo Rivera
- NY Assembly Member Richard Gottfried
- US Congressman Antonio Delgado
… Read More
- 09 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Monthly user group with health centers to share promisingpractices & resources around EHR utilization & optimization, discusssoftware challenges, receive product updates on eCW, and explore otherimportant topics to discuss throughout the year.
ContactAnita Li at firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- 09 9:00 am - 10:00 am
In partnership with the Ohio Association of Community HealthCenters, this bi-monthly user group with health centers aims to share promisingpractices & resources around EHR utilization & optimization, discusssoftware challenges, receive product updates on NextGen, and explore otherimportant topics to discuss throughout the year.
- 10 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmPatient panel moderated by Tracie Gardner, Legal Action Center, featuring representatives from Community Health Center of Buffalo, Trillium Health, Harlem United, and the Dorothy Kartashevich honoree. Presentation of the Dorothy Kartashevich Award. Invite your Legislators and their Staff to this event!
… Read More
- 11 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmThe sexual and reproductive health sub-committee is a CHCANYS clinical sub-committee. To join: email Mercy Mbogori, email@example.com.
- 12 10:00 am - 11:00 amCloseout of Advocacy Week; Invited speaker M. Monica Sweeney, MD, MPH, FACP; Presentation of the Dr. Jack Geiger Award.
Click here for more information and to register.
- 18 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm