According to the World Health Organization, Social Determinants of Health are conditions in the environments in which people are born, live, learn, work, play, worship, and age that affect a wide range of health, functioning, and quality-of-life outcomes and risks.
Finance Forum Two-Part Webinar Series with CohnReznick
Finance Forum Webinar Series- Part One
May 11, 1-2:30pm
Agenda topics to be included:
- Review of all federal funding sources health centers have received to date between January 2020-April 2021
- Timeline for each funding source
- Use of Funds
- Unique characteristics for each funding source
- Update on Paycheck Protection Program
- Update on Provider Relief Funds
- Decision Tree: Identifying the right funding source based on the following considerations, but not limited to:
- Restricted use of funding in terms and conditions of funding source
- Type of Expense: Operating vs. Capital, Workforce vs. Supplies, etc.
- Use of No-Cost Extensions
- Order of spending
- Discuss opportunities and strategies for use of HRSA H8F grant
- Overview of the terms and conditions with the categories
- Brainstorming of type of activities for one-time use of funds
- Planning for future sustainability
- Technical Assistance for Workforce or Telehealth Best Practices
- Recruitment and Retention
- Federal Reporting and Other Accounting Considerations
- Single Audit Extension
- Impact with Federal Financial Reporting (FFR)
Finance Forum Webinar Series- Part Two
June 22, 1-2:30pm
Agenda for Part Two to follow.
Registration link valid for both sessions. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.