According to the World Health Organization, Social Determinants of Health are conditions in the environments in which people are born, live, learn, work, play, worship, and age that affect a wide range of health, functioning, and quality-of-life outcomes and risks.
CHCANYS’ Social Determinants of Health Lunch & Learn Series
Join us for a 3-part Social Determinants of Health Lunch& Learn Series on the third Friday of the month in March, April, andMay 2021. This learning series is designed for executives, managers,providers, nurses, medical assistants, EHR staff, quality improvement, carecoordination, care managers, community health workers, and other staff involvedin Social Determinants of Health effortsat your Community Health Centers.
- March19: Part I - SDOH Standardized Assessment ToolsOverview
- April16: Part II - Leading with Empathy: OrganizationalStrategies for Effective Leadership and Patient Care
- Guest presenters: Ariel Singer, the lead designer of EmpathicInquiry & Laurie Francis, Executive Director at PartnershipHealth Center
- May21: Part III - Promising Practices to Address SDOH forPatients with Chronic Diseases
- Guest presenter: Laurie Levasseur MSN/MHA, Practice Administrator at Hometown Health Centers
This learning series is free to attend, but pre-registrationis required. If you have questions or need additional information, pleasecontact Gabriela Gonzalez at email@example.com.