Part time 20hrs flex
Regular travel to both locations is required
Provide psychotherapy, psychological consultations, and psychosocial evaluations indirect service to patients as a professional member of interdisciplinary clinical staff.
- LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker Required.
- One (1) year experience working with developmental disability population.
- Experience working with Autism Spectrum Disorders preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required
Primary duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Social work consultation and social work follow up appointments;
- Conduct initial assessments;
- Provide crisis intervention & crisis management services;
- Provide complex care management;
- Individual Therapy: psychotherapy,
- Group Therapy: screening, planning, organizing, and facilitation;
- Psychosocial assessments;
- Supervise masters level social work students;
- Daily phone contact – health center contact person for clinical services;
- Maintain community events attendance and organization/planning;
- Facilitate language translation services;
- Coordinate resource guide: develop, organize and maintain a community resource list;
- Compliance with social distancing, adherence to PPE and infection protocols.