Full-Time Social Work Supervisor
Reports To: Acting Director of Social Work
125 Walker Street
New York, New York, 10013
- Assists Acting Director of Social Work in implementing departmental policies and procedures, program development, conducting departmental quality assurance projects, and monitoring daily operation
- Provides in-service training and consultation for social work staff and clinical teams.
- Supervises social work staff and MSW interns
- Serves as the liaison between department and clinical teams
- Provides intensive case management service for patients with complex bio-psychosocial issues
- Provides individual and family counseling, advocate, and crisis intervention for patients and families
- Conducts biopsychosocial assessment
- Formulates and implements the intervention plan
- Attends case conferences, agency meetings and staff meetings
- Conducts group/workshop for patients and the community
- Participates in community outreach and marketing activities as assigned
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited social work school
- New York State LCSW License required
- Minimum three years of post-graduate supervisory experience on social services, health care or related field
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) required
If you have any questions or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.