The Project Manager is responsible for the overall design, implementation and oversight of the SAMHSAs Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) grant and related deliverables. This position will ensure adherence to government funding requirements and program objectives; regulatory compliance; quality indicators; and accepted standards of care. The Project Manager maintains primary responsibility for all fiscal, programmatic, and administrative aspects of the SBIRT program.
- Licensure and certification in New York State as an LCSW, Clinical Psychologist, or Psychiatrist
- Minimum three years supervisory experience in a health care, mental health, HIV and/or social services setting.
Desired Characteristics, Skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management, quality improvement, data reporting and budgeting.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing sensitive, culturally competent psychiatric care to LGBTQ persons and persons living with HIV, especially disenfranchised persons and persons of color.
- Innovative, strengths-based approaches to working with acute and chronic behavioral health issues in an outpatient setting, with demonstrated skill in reducing occurrence of inpatient hospital stays.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative, team-based substance use treatment valuing the input and perspective of the full array of health professionals.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and participate in multiple clinical teams.
- Demonstrated ability working with trainees and educating multidisciplinary staff is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Commitment to participating and being a champion of Callen-Lorde's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative.
- Commitment to the mission of Callen-Lorde
All full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including an exceptional no cost medical plan option for you, your domestic partner and/or your family, tuition assistance, dental insurance, vision insurance, no cost life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account, commuter benefits, a generous paid time off plan, and a 403B retirement savings plan. Learn more about our employee benefits https://callen-lorde.org/benefits/