General Summary: The position of Program Development Administrator demands a strategic orientation to the resource needs of Betances Health Center network. The individual holding this position must give attention to the needs of Betances as they relate to infrastructure, patient service needs, administrative excellence, and the knowledge and skill capacities of all employees.
Reporting directly to the CEO, and working collaboratively with the CMO, CFO and the Clinical Integration Manager, the Program Development Administrator will be responsible for the following:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinating all the contracting and grant development functions for the network.
• Perform lead-writer functions in the preparation of proposals for primary care services, capital needs, and other infrastructure development needs.
• Provide strategic planning, grant management/administration and oversight for the HRSA Section 330 grant applications and other funding opportunities; ensure (monitor) compliance with all grant deliverables and adherence to funding requirements under all local, state, federal and other funder guidelines.
• Responsible for the coordination of the health’s center’s participation in various required State, Federal and/or regulatory agencies review of programs and projects pertaining to all funded activities (corporate compliance support);
• Conduct annual community needs assessment and stay current with methodologies of assessing and planning for the resource needs of the health center (including conducting focused groups and establishing patient advisory council program needs).
• Work collaboratively on all grant funded outcome program measures, including HRSA mandated program outcome reporting for UDS (uniform data system) measures.
• Support staff in operationalizing programs, projects and pilots including workflows and processes, assessing ability to achieve milestones and identifying needed resources.
• Assist in providing technical support to all programs/project development and implementation of new initiatives.
• Assist in identifying new funding opportunities and collaborative efforts and fostering community partners and funders.
• Provide administrative liaison functions with the HIV Program Lead on HIV-related programs, including HIV grant management; serves as task supervisor for the HIV Program Lead.
• Work on the strategic master plan including fostering and cultivating working relationships with all departments as it pertains to the goals and mission of the organization.
• Plan, manage and execute initiatives related to achieving goals of strategic plan and other ad-hoc projects, draft policies and procedures.
• Supervise development staff or consultants and other fund-raising staff (temporary and permanent).
• Provide staff functions for the Betances Board of directors, including staffing the Fund Raising Committee.
• Be a key liaison with managed care plans. Review and evaluate managed care contracts and maintain partnership/collaborative relations with major managed care plans.
• Assist in preparation of annual organization budget as well as individual grant budgets.
• Assist the CEO in educating the Board of Directors on applicable grants management requirements, funding opportunities, and policy-making trends relating to FQHCs.