Reports To: Assistant Chief of Obstetrics and Gynecology
268 Canal Street
New York, New York, 10013
Join our team of physicians and midwifes at our Manhattan location situated at the North Eastern edge of Tribeca - neighboring Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown and the Civic Center. Our patient population represents the dynamic composition of all five boroughs of New York City.
Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is proud to offer a full range of general OB/GYN services to our patients. Our providers are affiliated with Weill Cornell School of Medicine, the New York Presbyterian (NYP) Hospital System and the Mount Sinai Health System. Our obstetrical deliveries are done at NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital and the Brooklyn Hospital Center. Our providers perform a full range of surgical procedures including complicated laparoscopic hysterectomies and pelvic reconstruction. Excellent surgical support and referral networks are available.
The Health Center provides excellent benefits including malpractice coverage, medical and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts (transit, parking, health, and dependent care), CME time and allowance, and National Health Services Corps loan repayment programs.
- Provides comprehensive obstetrical & gynecological care on-site
- Provides consultations to other specialists at the Health Center
- Participates in on-call rotation with our group of physicians and midwifes
- Provides care only to our patients at our affiliated hospitals
- Opportunities to participate in student teaching and quality assurance
- Unrestricted license to practice in New York State
- Board eligible or certified in OB/GYN
- Ability to perform obstetrical deliveries including Cesarean sections
- Meet general hospital requirements to obtain clinical privileges
Please contact Annie Ma, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com for questions.