The COVID-19 pandemic has brought an existing healthcare crisis into focus: shortcomings and inequities with traditional insurance plan design. In this webinar, discover how first-dollar coverage can remove the financial barriers to accessing care, ensuring greater health equity for all employees and their families.
Join Nonstop Administration & Insurance Services, Inc., for a webinar to discover how:
- Nonprofit leaders can take deliberate and intentional steps to address health inequity within their own organization;
- A first-dollar coverage approach helps employers, employees and their families;
- To redesign your health plan with first-dollar coverage and save money on premiums;
- To strategically leverage a first dollar coverage approach to health benefits to attract, retain and support a healthy workforce; and
- The first-dollar coverage approach from Nonstop Wellness has nonprofits millions in health insurance premiums* and staff out-of-pocket costs** in 2019 and 2020.
The strategies we will explore during this conversation will help nonprofit leaders rethink their employer-sponsored health benefits to advance health equity within their organizations and to position themselves as an employer of choice in their community.
Click here to watch the recording.