Information on the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute’s (NHLBI) The Heart Truth® 2021-2022 Community Subcontract Program is available here.
- The Million Hearts® online educational modules are available here.
- Essential Hospitals Institute, the research entity of America’s Essential Hospitals, is launching a project to help essential hospitals reduce disparities in cardiovascular disease (CVD) among people of color and other underrepresented populations across the United States. The Institute will accept proposals from its members through September 15, 2021 and notify three awardees by October 8, 2021. Awardees will receive up to $100,000 each. More information is available here.
- The Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) next Heart Health Office Hours meeting is scheduled for August 26, 3:00-4:00 ET. A link will become available for this call closer to the meeting date.
- The National Hypertension Control Roundtable (NHCR) Annual Meeting is scheduled for September 20-21, 2021 from 12-3pm ET on both days. A registration link will be sent out to invited members. You can join the NHCR here.
- The National Forum for Heart Disease and Stroke will hold its Annual Meeting on October 28, 2021 from 8:00-5:00 ET. Information is available here