Your input is needed! Monkeypox (MPV) Community Messaging Focus Group
Thursday, August 18, 2022
Afternoon session 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm (EST) Register here
Evening session 5:30 – 6:30 pm (EST) Register here
The New York State Department of Health invites community members to have an open conversation about the current sexual health messaging for Monkeypox (MPV). These focus groups will provide an opportunity for you to provide us with important feedback that will help to inform future sexual health messaging in New York State. View flyer here.
Monkeypox Outbreak 2022: Epidemiology, Clinical Presentation, Treatment, Prevention - New York City
Thursday, August 18, 2022 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (EST)
- Describe the epidemiology of the 2022 Monkeypox outbreak.
- Recognize the most common clinical presentations of Monkeypox infections in the 2022 outbreak.
- Identify the indications for treatment of Monkeypox infections and understand the regulatory process of accessing these medications.
- Summarize clinical and public health resources available for Monkeypox testing and vaccination.
For any inquiries, please email eLearning@CDNetwork.org.
HIV, COVID-19, Monkeypox, Oh My!
Friday, August 26, 2022 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm (EST)
Presented by National AIDS Treatment Advocacy Project (NATAP).
Topics will include:
- Top stories from the International AIDS Conference
- Treatment – Focus on long term data & long-acting meds
- Prevention – Focus on gaps and long-acting meds
- Awakening to issues of aging
- What’s next?
- What you need to know now
View more information here.