Date: September 25 - 26, 2015
The Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers is pleased to be hosting NACHC's New Medical Director Training for the Northeast Region at the Courtyard Boston Downtown in Boston, MA. This training provides the core knowledge and competencies that all health center Medical/Clinical Directors need to function as effective managers, leaders and advocates for their centers and communities. CME credit is available. Topics to be discussed include:
- History of Health Centers and the National Health Service Corps
- Performance Evaluation: Review and Accreditation
- Funding Sources and Regulatory Expectations
- Delivery Models and Supporting Organizations
- Federal Tort Claims Act and Risk Management
- The Role of the Medical/Clinical Director
- Quality Management, Patient-Centered Medical Home and Meaningful Use
For more information, including the agenda and registration instructions, click here.
Please note: The Mass League will host a reception immediately following the session on Friday, September 25th to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of community health centers. More information will follow.
| Meeting Information|
|Date: September 25 - 26, 2015
Courtyard Boston Downtown
275 Tremont Street
| Useful Links|