Sponsored by: NACHC
Attend this two-and-a-half day, intensive workshop to learn more about the concepts involved in building a health center and how to apply them, including ready-to-implement how-to’s and tips for developing and maintaining a successful program. Participants will learn how to:
- Develop and maintain a compliant health center;
- Apply strategic thinking;
- Develop a service delivery model and organizational structure;
- Develop governance, operating, financial, and clinical systems;
- Develop successful collaborations; and
- Develop financial systems and budgets.
To learn more, click here.
| Meeting Information|
|Date: June 10 - 12, 2014
The Inn at Opryland
| Useful Links|