This summit will bring together senior leadership to discuss strategies for successful implementation of behavioral health and primary care integration. Strategies to be gained include:
- Calculate the level of integration that your organization is prepared for and how to implement accurate measures to track success and outcomes data;
- Learn how to determine and develop the best model of integration for your organization;
- Pace yourself! Managing the shift from fee-for-service to capitation or risk payment: how fast should you go?
- Identify elements of patient engagement that can be employed to ensure ease of transition and efficiency of treatment in a new, integrated setting;
- Evaluate and discuss the role of a psychologist in ACO settings;
- How can instruction, training and engagement methodology improve staff and physician morale, interconnectedness and buy-in to a new, integrated treatment setting?
- Recognize the unbridled opportunities in new technology and innovation;
This event is a must attend for industry professionals who want to hear about the strategies, outcomes and data on successful integrated programs currently being employed across the nation. Click here for more information.
| Meeting Information|
|Date: March 24 - 25, 2014
| Useful Links|