Presented by: Sogence Training and Consulting
This intensive, highly interactive, hands-on, 3 day training program is designed specifically to enable FQHC managers to develop and hone critical skills, to successfully lead and manage employees in today’s challenging and fast changing CHC environment.
- utilize behavioral interviewing techniques to hire employees with the right skills and organizational “fit” for the long term;
- manage, lead and retain flexible, responsive, satisfied, and customer-focused teams;
- communicate for results, build trust, and de-escalate conflict;
- effectively coach and develop employees and drive accountability;
- increase employee engagement and deliver results through ongoing performance management;
- maintain legal compliance when handling day-to-day management issues;
- lead and manage ongoing organizational change.
To view the agenda, click here. For more details and to register, click here.
| Meeting Information|
|Date: January 22 - 24, 2014
Callahan Center at St. Francis College
| Useful Links|