On behalf of HRSA, the ECRI Institute will host a free webinar designed to help health centers, free clinics, primary care associations and HRSA project officers hone their skills in addressing risk management issues in healthcare delivery settings.
Topics to be covered include:
- Credentialing in the Real World: A Case Study
- The Basics of Evaluating and Documenting Your Quality Improvement Program
- After an Event: Consider the Patient, Provider, and Practice
- After an Event: Understanding the Claims Process
- How to Use EHRs for Tracking: Lessons Learned
- Health Interventions: Promoting Patient Safety and Patient Engagement
- Development and Implementation of Well Designed Policies and Procedures
- Safe and Secure: Minimizing Environment of Care Risks
For more information and to register, click here.
| Meeting Information|
|Date: September 11 - 12, 2013
Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
| Useful Links|