This event will include the much-anticipated new release of the Economic Impact of Vision Problems. The Summit will also include a variety of public health presentations.
Scheduled presentation topics include:
- Economic Impact of Vision Problems
- Vision Surveillance in the United States
- Community Implementation of NEI Audacious Goals
- Health Care Reform and Vision Benefits for Children
- Women’s Eye Health
- Low Vision
- Current and Future Trends in Health Care and its Impact on Vision and Eye Health
- A Systems Approach for Vision Health
Attendees include patient advocates, community-based organizations, national vision and eye health organizations, government agencies, and policymakers.
Registration is free, but seating is limited. To register, click here.
| Meeting Information|
|Date: June 18, 2013
Time: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
775 12th Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
| Useful Links|