Eslendy A. Flores
379 Centre Street, Nutley, NJ 07110
C (973) 997-3544
Goal-oriented professional with 8 years medical experience utilizing strong interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills in search of a position as a medical assistant.
2015–2016 Fortis Institute Wayne, NJ
· Certificate: Medical Assisting November, 2016
Areas of Study:
· Anatomy and physiology, human relations, medical law and ethics, pharmacology, OSHA and HIPAA guidelines.
· Patient reception, appointment scheduling, medical records, insurance procedures, keyboarding, filing and computer applications utilizing medical software.
· Venipuncture, EKG, urinalysis, vital signs, assisting with minor office surgery, First Aid and CPR.
· 160 hours practical experience under the direct supervision of a physician.
· Vanguard Medical Group, Verona, NJ
o Escorted patients to exam rooms, obtained and charted vital signs and chief complaints.
o Assisted physician with routine exams.
o Performed venipuncture and EKGs
o Obtained and processed specimens including urinalysis, Hemoccult, cultures and completed laboratory requisition forms.
o Greeted patients, answered and routed incoming calls, took messages and scheduled appointments.
o Utilized EMS and Practice Fusion software.
1990 – 1994 Nutley High School Nutley, NJ
Diploma June, 1994
2008 – Present Metropolitan Ankle and Foot Care Totowa, NJ
§ Perform both administrative and clinical tasks.
§ Vast experience in all the assistants’ standard tasks.
§ Attended all duties with disinfection, sanitizing and sterilizing.
8/2005 – 8/2006 Manor West Orange, NJ
§ Wait tables, provide customer service.
§ Maintain alert, positive and courteous attitude.
§ Clearly communicate with banquet supervisor and other servers on the floor.
Available upon request.
COMMUNITY HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATION OF NEW YORK STATE
111 Broadway, Suite 1402, New York, NY 10006
(212) 279-9686 |
Design for Non-Profits By:
Imageweaver | Powered By: