Position Title: NextGen Data Analyst
324 east 149th st
bronx, New York 10451
Contact Name: Steven D'Ambrosio
Contact Phone: 6467588796
CHCANYS Member Info: Member - Organizational
We are the largest Hispanic non-profit organization in New York, and the second-largest Hispanic non-profit in the country. We’ve been servicing communities since 1969, and we’ve helped thousands and thousands of people with healthcare, substance abuse treatment, home and hospice care, affordable housing, and more. Each year, we care for more than 181,000 children and 118,000 adults. That’s an average of about 3,200 families. And by hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Orlando, and Puerto Rico.
In Primary Healthcare, we work diligently to provide quality medical services throughout our neighborhoods in the Bronx. We have set up strong roots in our communities so that our patients and families have a reliable source of support to manage chronic illnesses such as asthma, hypertension, hepatitis, HIV, Hep C, and depression. Patients have the opportunity to receive support in primary care, behavioral health, nutrition, care coordination, pediatrics, podiatry, dental, women’s health, and mental health services.
Working in collaboration with the Program Manager , Care Management Team as well as other internal and external partners, the Data Analyst will use technical knowledge and expertise to create and manage reports for the team, help identify patients in need of Care Management and support the team and Program Manager with any and all data and care management related needs. The Data Analyst will adopt Weill Cornell's Care Coordination processes and workflow to support the goal of improved quality, satisfaction and safety of care, improved health of populations and reduction in costs.
• Create a comprehensive inventory of reports for Care Managers, with descriptions for each report
• Interact with Managed Care team, Health Plans and ACO Data Team, to ensure reports are being delivered on a timely basis and report any lags to the CM team
• Work with CM Program Manager to match health plan reports with Electronic Medical Record data as required to generate lists of clinically appropriate patients for Care Managers to contact
• As requested by CM team, provide ad hoc reports to individual Care Managers from plan data systems
• Work with program manager and team to provide timely information to leadership on status of CM performance
• Run daily Nextgen Reporting Workbench workflow reports to alert Program Mangers and individual Care Managers and Patient Navigators on clinical and non-clinical cases to be followed
• Assist Program Manager with chart audits to create reports and ensure compliance with routine follow up
• Outreach to patients who need follow up and document in their charts as needed
• Review charts for relevant clinical information as requested by Health Plans such as medication adherence and compliance with lab work·
• Maintain inventory of patients that are being tracked by Care Management
Here’s what we can offer you.
You’d be making a difference in people’s lives, and we want to make a difference in yours. That’s why we offer perks like:
As a leader in the field of substance abuse services, Acacia Network promotes a drug free workplace policy.
Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity.
No employment services or agencies need respond.
Compensation Type: Salary
Job Type: Data
Go Back | Send this page to a friend | Print this Page