Position Title: Grants Director
324 east 149th st
bronx, New York 10451
Contact Name: Steven D'Ambrosio
Contact Phone: 6467588796
CHCANYS Member Info: Non-Member - Organizational
Under supervision of the Administrator of Primary Care and CMO, the Grants Director ensures administrative oversight and coordination of the quality care and the functions of the Ryan White Part C, Early Intervention Services Program, and managing the budget for the grant. This individual is responsible for the oversight and implementation of care and resources for the purpose of meeting the physical, emotional and social needs of patients and/or clients. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities as defined by the ADA to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Oversees compliance of the Ryan White program and leads care manager to ensure operations for Ryan White (RW) patients are in accordance with Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
- Supports the submission of grant applications and prepares reports required for Ryan White and develop timelines and agendas to ensure program goals (work plans) and HRSA requirements are met.
- Participate in quality meetings to create quality goals for the RW program and also ensure set quality measures are being met.
- Develop and monitors budget expenditures related to delivery of health services for Ryan White patients as set forth in the budget approved by HRSA.
- Manages/evaluates programmatic development in accordance with established work plan.
- Assists the program leaders in updating and maintaining department policies, procedures, and objectives as they apply to HRSA programs and in accordance with federal and state guidelines.
- Monitors time and cost allocations across Ryan White grant and ensures alignment with approved budget.
- Coordinates site visits by Ryan White funders and implements audit responses.
- Prepares and executes the RSR and participates in the UDS data submission.
- Facilitates the submission of Ryan White program calls for comment released to the public from HRSA to gather feedbacks from the community health landscape.
Here’s what we can offer you.
You’d be making a difference in people’s lives, and we want to make a difference in yours. That’s why we offer perks like:
- A generous compensation package, to attract (and keep) top talent like you.
- Great health, disability, and life insurance plans, to handle any of life’s unexpected curveballs.
- Generous paid time off, so you can recharge your batteries with friends and family.
- A pension plan, to help secure your financial future
As a leader in the field of substance abuse services, Acacia Network promotes a drug free workplace policy.
Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity.
No employment services or agencies need respond.
- Master Degree preferred – LMSW, LCSW or LMHC– Bachelor’s degree, required.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and written communication skills in order to prepare complete and accurate program reports and records.
- The ability to analyze and interpret data is required.
- Strong fiscal management experience, required.
- Experience in grant writing, grant management and program management experience, strongly preferred.
- A working knowledge of the challenges and needs of the HIV population and existing HIV/AIDS resources, preferred.
- Position requires strong computer skills or experience with Electronic Medical Records (NextGen) and reporting. Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office (word, outlook, excel, power point and access), required.
- Candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills to network with community resource agencies. This includes the ability to write clear, concise reports and to give clear concise written and oral instructions.
- Candidate must be able and willing to work in a multicultural organization.
Compensation Type: Salary
Job Type: Development_Grant Writing