The individual will be responsible for a range of tasks all related to ensuring accurate and ongoing use of eCW and ensuring that DFCC is maximizing the opportunities available through eCW.
This will include but will not be limited to the following:
o Training newly hired staff,
o Assess learning needs,
o Creating desk aides and training documents to support users,
o Working on an ongoing basis with any staff who needs brush up training or user support,
o Re-training staff based on system upgrades and changes,
o Providing training and technical assistance to users on the roll-out of telemedicine and related protocols,
o Entering new users into eCW and adjust security settings as necessary,
o Providing support to users in the development of templates and routine system customization,
o Working closely with the Data Analyst and Billing Department to understand data entry/integrity issues and work with front end users to resolve these issues. This includes working with users in a targeted and ongoing fashion to ensure accuracy and consistency relating to UDS reporting.
o Attending conferences and Webinars to maintain current knowledge of eCW functionality,
o Working closely with the IT Department on issues relating to eCW and systems interface efforts.
· Associate degree in Health IT required. Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred.
· Minimum 2 years extensive experience working with EMR required; 2 years working with an EMR in a hospital or clinical setting strongly preferred.
· Certification as eCW trainer is required.
· Clinical/medical background. (RN is preferred but not required)
· Training background and experience providing user support on IT systems is strongly preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong organizational skills.
· Must be current with the latest compliance and regulatory standards governing EMRs.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com