Cornerstone Family Healthcare
Position Title: Temporary Call Center Represtative
147 Lake Street
Newburgh , NY 12550
Contact Name: Stephanie Hughes
CHCANYS Member Info: Member - Organizational
Cornerstone Family Healthcare is currently searching for a Full Time Temporary Bilingual Part Time Call Center Representative to aide our very busy Community Health Center in Newburgh, NY. The Operator will provide excellent customer service to all callers trying to access or obtain information regarding GHVFHC’s services, including making appointments.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Provides excellent customer service at all times; politely greets patients, responds accurately and appropriately and thanks them for calling.
- Ensures that incoming calls are answered within 4 rings.
- Monitors the call center voicemail box and returns all messages within 15 minutes.
- Makes appointments for new and existing patients using the practice management system template.
- Coordinates with departmental Patient Services Representatives and nursing staff to accommodate patient’s requests for earlier appointments.
- Verifies all demographic and insurance information gathered from each patient and posts it accurately in the practice management system.
- Verifies all insurance information, including eligibility, PCP and referrals, if required for the visit type and insurance.
- Accurately instructs all patients on the documentation needed for registration at the time of their appointment and refers them to the Cornerstone's website for new patient forms.
- Remains knowledgeable about Cornerstone’s sites and services and how to access them.
- Completes reminder phone calls for the following day’s appointments.
- Provides back-up support for patient registration as requested by the Site Administrator.
- Provide coverage to the front desk as needed.
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- One year medical office experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
**Please note that due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Cornerstone Family Healthcare!
Cornerstone Family Healthcare is a nonprofit community health center located in Newburgh, NY. Our mission is to provide affordable, quality healthcare services to our community.
Please submit a Cover Letter, Current Resume, and Salary Requirements to:
Compensation Type: Hourly
Job Type: Front Office Support