Joseph P Addabbo FHC, Inc.
Position Title: Database Analyst
6200 Beach Channel Drive
Arverne, New York 11692
County: New York (Manhattan)
Contact Name: Carolina Manzueta
Contact Phone: 7189457150
Contact Fax: (718)945-2596
CHCANYS Member Info: Member - Organizational
The Joseph P. Addabbo Family Health Center, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center established in 1987 to provide comprehensive health services to the medically underserved residents in the counties of Queens & Kings, New York. The Health Center is licensed by the State of New York as an Article 28 Diagnostic and Treatment Center (DT+C) and has recently received certification as a NCQA Level 3 - Medical Home.
We are seeking a full time Database Analyst to work in a dynamic medical environment . The Database Analyst is responsible to maintain and generate data from the E.H.R. system and report on patterns of patient services, billing, expenses and revenues; utilize E.H.R data to provide assistance to the medical and finance staff in making decisions on disease and treatment trends, quality of care, cost evaluation and efficiency.
- Maintain highest standards of data integrity and quality throughout the data collection-to-reporting pipeline from EHR
- Design reports and analytic tools to identify opportunities and challenges for the center
- Provide data to assist in the forecasting of the center’s growth, patients’ needs and expectations
- Assist financial staff in conducting medical cost and revenue analyses by providing data on services provided to patients, time and length of services
- Assist CFO in building UDS reports and other documents for HRSA audit purposes
- Report on how patient data corresponds to larger trends for the health center’s method of treatment
- Compile and analyze center’s data to address high costs or over-utilization of certain treatment plans
- Retrieve patient data for the QA team to monitor quality of care or to track trends in a particular disease and its treatment
- Serve as contact/resource for managers to support ongoing data exchange, analysis, reporting and interpretation of trends
Summary of benefits:
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid-Time-Off- Sick, Vacation, Holidays, Personal accruals
- Medical/Dental/ Vision
- Life Insurance
- 403(b)Retiring plan
- B.S. Degree, preferably in Healthcare informatics or Computer Science
- 5 years of relevant experience on Microsoft SQL Server database administration and query writing.
- 2 years of relevant experience in health care industry.
- Strong aptitude for analytical thinking and demonstrated data skills
- Experience working with large transactional databases and data warehouses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested, please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Database Analyst in the subject line.
Compensation Range: Excellent Compensation
Compensation Type: Salary
Job Type: Information Technology