Morris Heights Health Center
Position Title: Director, Project Management
85 W Burnside Avenue
Bronx, NY 10453
Contact Name: Yvette Woodley
Contact Phone: 7184831206
Contact Fax: 7182940783
CHCANYS Member Info: Member - Organizational
The Director of Project Management will be responsible for managing all organization-wide projects that will typically involve multiple cross-functional stakeholders. The individual filling this role will manage a team of project managers who may each be serving as project lead for a number of organizational projects. The Director Project Management will also participate in the development and implementation of the Project Management Office (PMO) for the organization.
- Lead the overall direction of all large-scale projects progress and milestones, working closely with customers to provide resourceful issue resolution. Guide cross-functional project teams in implementing, upgrading, enhancing and developing customer-focused programs that support the entire organization.
- Partner and strategize with customers, physicians, executive and senior level to design innovative strategic plans that drive productivity, increase data quality, and facilitate business and customer, employee, and patient objectives.
- Understand the key business priorities and creatively work to drive seamless, end-to-end delivery of all projects. Provide first-line support and problem resolution, followed by post-implementation review and gap analysis that focuses on continual improvement.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of advanced program and portfolio analytics that ensure projects and programs are completed within budget, scope, time, and with the highest level of quality. Ability to predict critical project and program risks while ensuring successful outcomes.
- Develop an operational model to manage capacity and demand for projects. Develop project plan and project schedule in conjunction with the project team. Define project baselines and tracking project progress. Manage project scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, integration and benefits realization.
- Leadership and development of PMO staff including Project and Program managers. Setting team direction and coordinating activities across different organizational functions
- Communication and education of PMO processes, policies, and tools across the organization
This position requires a strong experienced Director. Project Management with 7 - 10 years of progressive strategic management in a highly matrixed organization along with oversight experience of Project Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Masters’ Degree preferred.
- Previous healthcare experience is ideal but not required
- At least 3 years of leadership experience and 5 years managing projects and/or project portfolios
- Must have excellent communication skills with ability to give oral presentations to effectively communicate ideas and results as well as written documentation of design and control processes.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Project Management Professional (PMP)certification
Please e-mail your resume to Yvette Woodley - firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation Range: competitive
Compensation Type: Salary
Travel Desired: No Travel
Job Type: Program Management