Joseph Addabbo Family Health Center, Inc
Position Title: Registered Nurse
6200 Beach Channel Drive
Arverne, New York 11692
Contact Name: Carolina Manzueta
Contact Phone: 718-945-7150 ext 1317
Contact Fax: (718)945-7150
CHCANYS Member Info: Member - Organizational
- Provides direct patient care within her nursing capacity.
- Conducts blood pressure, pulse and respiratory checks and patient history.
- Aids in screenings and diagnostic testing by taking and recording height, weight and chest measurement; head circumference, temperatures, and other specified tasks.
- Keeps clinic rooms and nursing care areas in order.
- Cleans, sterilizes and sets up instruments, trays or other equipment in accordance with standard procedures.
- Keeps inventory and replenishes supplies. Keeps supply closets in order and prepares supplies as needed.
- When assigned, serves and assists administrative staff, giving directions and general information concerning agency services; register patients taking and recording data.
- Participates, when required, in conferences on patient care.
- By the end of the probationary period, a Registered Nurse will be expected to know and be able to use agency forms, records and procedures relating to patients and clinic routines.
- Certificate or Diploma from an accredited RN program. BSN preferred with current NY RN License
- One (1) to three (3) years nursing experience. Some portion of nursing experience in an ambulatory care setting is recommended.
- Ability to perform with good accuracy, arithmetic calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division), including decimals.
- Ability to enter accurately information from various sources onto medical records.
- Ability to interview and talk to persons for the purposes of obtaining or giving information.
- Current BLS/Infection control certificates
Compensation Range: TBD
Compensation Type: Salary
Job Type: Nursing