Syracuse Community Health Center (SCHC), Inc. is a private not-for-profit corporation established March 15, 1978 in accordance with Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act that is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Health Care Organizations.We are "A Place of Choice" not only for patients but for you to work. SCHC is committed to demonstrate excellence daily as we serve our community. We look for people who share in the same mission and commitment of service which is to provide quality health care to all individuals to those who might otherwise be excluded from the health care system, while remaining cost effective, efficient and competitive.We attract and hire the best who are motivated to care and make a difference for people while working in a team environment. When you join the SCHC family you become part of the health care solution. We are committed to creating a work environment that is about work/life balance and excellent service delivery to our patients in our community. Syracuse Community Health Center's total compensation package includes an array of benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. Learn more about the SCHC System of Care at www.schcny.com.
Syracuse Community Health Center, Inc. has an immediate need for a Dentist
Job Summary: 1. To provide direct dental care, which includes exam and diagnosis, x-ray, placements and restoration, construction of prosthesis, teeth extractions, and root canal therapy.
2. To provide consultation to Director regarding planning, evaluation and development dental services.
3. To coordinate dental services with other professional services.
4. To maintain accurate, timely and up-to-date patient files and records.
5. To maintain cognizance of state and federal regulations and to effect Center compliance for reporting, licensing and code requirements.
6. To participate in meetings, conferences, and committees to develop and maintain high quality health care and complete patient care plans and reviews.
7. To maintain records, files, logs and reports in accordance with Center policy.
8. To maintain and care for equipment.
9. To perform other duties as required.
DDS. 4 year Dental degree from an accredited institution.
SCHC, Inc. total compensation package includes an array of benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. Qualified minority and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.