Ezras Choilim Health Center
Position Title: ECHC Needs Highly Skilled Dentists (Full and Part Time)
49 Forest Rd
Monroe, NY 10950
Contact Name: A Meisner
Contact Phone: 646-362-1018
CHCANYS Member Info: Member - Organizational
These positions will play a key role providing quality dental care in our fast-growing primary care facility. The prime focus will be examining, diagnosing, treating diseases, infections, injuries to the mouth, developing treatment plans, as well as discusses conditions and appropriate treatments with the patient. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our thriving organization and continue to provide quality patient care.
• Conduct patient health assessment to include: patients’ height, weight, blood pressure, medical problems, allergies, reactions, medications prescribed.
• Diagnose patients’ intraoral & extra-oral conditions including existing caries, endodontic pathology, periodontal condition, prosthetic needs, and any soft tissue abnormalities.
• Treatment plan necessary work for patients
• Provide the necessary routine dental treatment for patients under his/her care including: amalgam restorations, aesthetic composite restorations, routine root canal therapy, routine extractions, prophylaxis, periodontal scaling & root planing and pedodontic care.
• Exercises direct supervision of the assigned/designated dental assistants
• Attend dental provider meetings and participate in case study discussions
• Provide professional consultation to other staff dentists when needed
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Dental Director/Practice Manager
• Graduate from an accredited Dental School/Doctoral Degree (DDS/DMD)
• New York State dental license
• At least 2 years of experience providing dental care
• DEA certificate
• CPR certification
• Experience with Electronic Dental Records and digital radiography required (Dentrix and Dexis preferred)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About Ezras Choilim Health Center:
Ezras Choilim is a top-tier FQHC providing comprehensive primary and preventative health care services to our growing patient population. We are committed to providing advanced technology, human capital, and physical infrastructure to help our providers deliver top quality patient care. To that end, we are an NCQA recognized Level-3 Patient Centered Medical Home and, consistent with our organizational culture, we continually seek out and integrate best health care practices. Our rapidly growing center offers services that include: internal medicine, women's health, pediatrics, dental, vision, rehabilitation, behavioral health, and an array of specialty services. This is a great opportunity for providers interested in focusing on care delivery rather than the business of medicine.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation Range: Highly Competitive
Compensation Type: Salary
Job Type: Dental